Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Call It A Comeback

A Message to the True Faithful:

Yes, it is true.  I am back online.  What can I say?  Some shit went down.  Jiang Jieshi has been all up in my bizness, despite the fact that even while he “fights” the dirty Japs he has been obsessing about some former Geisha ‘ho.  More on that to come, but let me just say that I mean Geisha ‘ho in a very respectful way.

Hell, there is a lot to come, as I am exiting the gates swinging.  I cannot let my erstwhile allies hog all the press.  I plan to get my handsome face back on Time magazine shortly, and soon after that put Zhongguo in check the same way that Shanxi is held down.  Check back on this space for updates galore, including the continuation of my much beloved countdown of China’s top ten dynasties.

In the meantime, let me leave you with this tidbit.  You can try to throw my ass out of the bar, out of town, or hell out of the god damn province, but you will not be throwing me out of power any time soon.

Yan Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment