Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Photographer!

Dear Readers,

Sorry I’ve been so incredibly lame on updating.  With the transition back into college, school work, meeting new people – there just hasn’t been time to find someone to take pictures for me.  But none of that anymore!  One of my “tower neighbors” (because we’re the only suite on the 5th floor, therefore our only neighbors live below us), Kay, offered to take pictures for me!  She is just the sweetest girl ever, and shares my love for fashion!   Oh, not to mention that she has great photography skills too – of course, my sister Dora isn’t too bad either for her age.

Nevertheless, I present to you a long overdue outfit post.  I promise more of these, more frequently in the future.  Meanwhile, Jen’s Europe pictures look amazing, don’t they?  I’m still incredibly jealous she was touring beautiful cities while I was cracking down on work.

I look a little bit silly in the face, but oh well.

My favorite picture that she took.

White Bolero   Wet Seal

Yellow Tank   dELiA*s (A gift from Jen in her wonderful back-to-school care package!)

Black Origami Pencil Skirt   Charlotte Russe

Navy & White Floral Scarf   China

Black Patent Peep Toe Slingbacks   KMart

Blue Snakeskin Mini Tote   Gift (it’s real leather!)

[Via http://secondskins.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment